ABORIGINAL REPUBLIC OF NORTH AMERICA
(IPA) Child Nationalizing Service
Become a National of the IPA
Indigenous of the North
Child under the age of 5?
Indigenous babies births will be published on the website
JOIN A BODY POLITIC FOR INDIGENOUS PEOPLES WHO HAVE AND ARE SUFFERING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES
What is the IPA?
The Indigenous Political Authority (IPA) is an organization created by the Jurist Council of the Aboriginal Republic of North America with Dr Amaru Namaa Taga Xi Ali Muhammad as the lead jurist to address the denationalization and/or genocide of groups of people. In some cases an individual may be of lineage of the Xi (Xi-Amaru) but still choose to simply opt out from becoming a national of ARNA to conduct themselves under a different code from ARNA constitution. Base on the United Nations Declaration of Indigenous people rights and as stated in the IPA (Indigenous Political Authority) Constitution, these people are still lawfully entailed to not be discriminated against. The IPA is created to protect those rights for the people. In other words for individuals who are not of Xi-Amaru aka Xi lineage but have experience some form of genocide and denationalization most likely would be eligible to join the IPA (background check necessary).
• Indigenous American
• In some cases Aboriginal American/US Nationals
Currently IPA Nationals are not eligible for tribal drivers licenses. If a non ARNA national request drivers license the individual will be denial (payment is not refundable).
About the nationalizing process for children
Processing timeframe is standard 6 weeks. Option to expedite service is available when completing payment.e
The nationalizing process is a major life event; it is the official way for people who experience genocide and denationalization to remedy these experiences. The process is for adults and children. Once process is complete individuals would be considered Aboriginal or Indigenous American National of the IPA. People who join are members of the IPA under the authority of ARNA.
The current fee for adult is $180; it covers the service fee, documents to complete yourself (not including any notary services), business registration, tribal credentials. One has the option to hire a certified jurist consultant to assist from start to finish for preparation and ARNA notary service; fee is $220. Hiring a jurist brings the final price to $400, because of the stress and time consuming it can be doing it oneself most people prefer hiring a certified jurist, but it all comes down to each individual personal preference.
Follow instruction to prevent delays
Step by Step Process
- Complete background check to confirm eligibility to join IPA. If you need to complete background check Click Here
- Make payment to initiate the process
- Complete nationalizing registration form. Form should be submitted no later than 90 days from date of payment (background check must be complete). If deadline is not met you will have to pay filing fee of $75 to request extension. Only two extension will be granted. If deadline is missed after second request of extension default cancellation of request will be mailed. Although there is a deadline we want each individual to take the appropriate time to choose a name for themselves and business
- A certified jurist will be assigned to your case 1-3 business days from date you submit your registration form.
Jurist will reach out to introduce themselves and provide you with direct contact information for you to reach them for the duration of the process. Documents will be prepared. In the case one hasn’t paid for assistance, only documents that will be completed is business registration, tribal credentials and genealogy certificate, the rest of the documents will be blank. Individual that opts out from hiring a jurist will be responsible to prepare documents and contact us or another trusted law firm or jurist to provide notary service (additional fees will apply).
- IF APPLICABLE A certified Jurist from our team will provide ARNA Notary Service
- A team member does a final review and evaluation of documents
- ID are created
- The package is mailed to you
- IF APPLICABLE Once you receive your package you can set up a FREE follow-up consultation to go over the documents with a jurist.
- IF APPLICABLE Sign documents
- Take documents in other folder to get signed by public notary in your area.
- Once signing of all documents are completed scan all documents together then filing with Record Department.
What to expect?
Hiring a Certified Jurist Consultant: Hiring a jurist is highly recommended for the purpose of having a support system throughout this important process. Having someone in place to contact not only during the process but once you receive your documents can make the transition into becoming a ARNA National a lot smoother.
Without Add on– All documents will be mailed or emailed to you for completion within processing time of 3 – 6 weeks. Only fill out the documents that apply to you. Each individual is responsible to prepare their documents and locate a jurist or law firm to notarize their documents. We can be used for notary services Click Here
In the case one decides after receiving their documents that they would prefere to pay the additional fee ($300) to have one of our team member assist with the document preparation and ARNA notary service you can call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Request Department
Flexible payment options
We understand financial obstacles come into play everyday, but we strongly believe there is still not a wrong time to get yourself and family right. This is why Indigenous of the North create the Special Request Department. Offering families the flexibility to have installment payments for some of our services. This department works on creating flexible budgets to fit your needs. If you are interested in setting up installments for a service on Indigenous of the North, click the button below to learn more or email sorequest@