It is protocol that both IDs be purchased at the same time. Only request one form of ID if you lost or damaged your current ID. Expiration date would remain the same.
- Tribal National Driver’s License – Should ONLY be purchase separately from Tribal International Driver’s License if current ID is lost or damaged.
- Tribal International Driver’s License – Should ONLY be purchase separately from Tribal National Driver’s License if current ID is lost or damaged.
- Tribal Driver’s License(s) are for ARNA Nationals ONLY (Must be 18+).
Renewal cards can be issue up to 90 days before expiration.
- Select only one type of license ONLY if current card is lost or damaged.
- Select one of the “EXPRESS” Option in Processing Options if you wish for license(s) to be processed in a timely manner. Additional cost will apply
- Place Order.
- Fill out ID required form (Form will be emailed to you to complete after purchase has been made).
- You will be contacted via your preferred preference (email or call) within 1-3 business days to verify information provided.
- Once information is verified, and verification of good standing in ARNA is confirmed, the following step is processing; if express processing or super express processing is not selected your card(s) will be processed within regular processing time. (DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH SHIPPING TIME FRAME).
- Final step is mailing of ID(s).
Additional information: Tribal IDs expire after 4 years from issued date. Renewal cards can be issue up to 90 days before expiration. License(s) can only be issued to those currently in good standing with ARNA.
Verification of good standing is required through ARNA. Due to this fact we cannot control time frame of verification process. Once good standing is confirmed you will receive update email informing you that verification was complete, and your card(s) will begin processing.
Payment is NONREFUNDABLE.